Self supporting metal panel, insulated with PUR, with concealed fastenings, designed for horizontal wall panelling in industrial and commercial buildings. The panel density and, in particular, the deep waved profile, of the external metal sheet give the wall good strength, while spanning from column to column.
Hence the horizontally installed panel allows saving in the secondary structures. Hence it imparts an especially innovative appearance with softer shading to the building. As there are no secondary purlins inside the buildings, the interior walls are particularly stylish and functional.
Because of the particular shape of the joint, hidden fastening are applied to the V-cut on the male edge of the outside sheet. Two screws with center distance of 30 mm should be used for each panel and each stud.
Outside walls are made mounting such panels one next to the other.
For additional technical information, refer to the H-WALL® 8P technical manual.
TABLE OF SAFE SPANS
Values guaranteed with 0.6 (external) + 0.5 (internal) mm thick steel sheets. l spans (in meters) relevant to a uniformly distributed overload p (daN/m2) were determined, based on experimental data, in such a way as to simultaneously guarantee and comply with the three conditions listed here below:
- safety coefficient that complies with the UEAtc standards for insulated panels, which have been established and are implemented by primary European Certifying Organizations
- deflection in span f <= l/200 caused by uniformly distributed loads
- deflection in span f <= 20 mm caused by thermal summer and winter effects
Values in red do not comply with condition no. 3 concerning the maximum deflection caused by thermal effects. The deflection caused by thermal effects largely depends on the color of the external metal sheets; consequently, the following classification is adopted:
- GROUP I (light colors): RAL 1015 - RAL 7035 - RAL 9002 - RAL 9010 - MT 133
- GROUP II (medium colors): RAL 1032 - RAL 6021 - RAL 7037 - RAL 9006 - RAL 5012
- GROUP III (dark colors): RAL 3001 - RAL 3009 - RAL 5010 - RAL 6005
- RAL 6029 - RAL 8014 - MT 134
For safe spans relevant to negative loads, please contact us.